Become a Charter Oak
Who can best explain the benefits of attending Charter Oak? We believe it is You!
You, our knowledgeable and passionate alumni, can best explain the benefits of attending Charter Oak State College!
Please join the Alumni Ambassador Program and leverage your experience with online learning, your skills, and your passion for degree completion, while helping your family, friends, colleagues, and relatives with a FREE Application.
Share FREE Application WAIVER Code:
- Refer a prospective student [Refer Here]
- A FREE Application Waiver Code will be provided on your behalf to your family, friends, and/or colleagues.
Help advance the college mission while helping someone else realize their dream of degree completion.
Refer Today! Go to - Alumni Ambassador to send your referral!
Or, simply submit your referral via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with name, email, and phone number of the prospective student. Also, be sure to note your relationship to the prospect you are referring to the College.
The College will then provide the FREE Application Waiver Code on your behalf to your family, friends, and/or colleagues.
Share the Gift of Education.
How can YOU have an Impact?
“For me, the appreciation of Charter Oak and my education was enough for me to get involved…What about you?”
- Refer friends, relatives, or coworkers to COSC to complete their degree and earn rewards as an Alumni Ambassador! (No limit to how many you can refer!)
- Become a social media advocate on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Show your spirit by wearing COSC gear and post pictures on social media. Tag us: #COSC
Just by signing up you will receive:
- Charter Oak Lapel Pin
- Referred family, friends, and colleagues receive a Free Waiver Code (on your behalf)
- Earn rewards such as a Charter Oak t-shirt, water bottle, and other gear.
Sign up today to be an Alumni Ambassador!
Please contact the Alumni Association with any questions: Alumni@CharterOak.edu | 860.515.3889.
Carol Hall, Associate Director of Development
and Your Alumni Association Board of Directors