Skip to main content

Alcohol Abuse Counselor License

Credit Recommendations 

  • Counseling Internship: 4 credits, lower division level

Effective Dates 


Issuing Agency

Connecticut Department of Public Health (formerly Connecticut Alcohol and Drug Abuse Commission Certification Board)

Applying for the Credit

If your credential was issued or valid during the validity period, or effective dates, for the credit recommendation, then you're eligible to apply for the credit. 

  • Consult with your Academic Advisor regarding the applicability of the credit to your degree plan.
  • Contact the PLA Office or the Registrar to apply for the credit.