Dental Assistant Program
- Basic Medical Support: 2 credits, lower division level
- Dental Anatomy: 3 credits, lower division level
- Dental Assisting Clinical Experience: 7 credits, lower division level
- Dental Materials: 2 credits, lower division level
- Dental Practice Management: 2 credits, lower division level
- Dental Radiology: 3 credits, lower division level
- Essential Chairside Functions for the Dental Assistant: 4 credits, lower division level
December 2009 through December 2019
Source of Records
A.I. Prince Technical High School; 401 Flatbush Avenue; Hartford, Connecticut 06106
Windham Technical High School; 210 Birch Street; Willimantic, Connecticut 06226
About the Training Sponsor
The mission of the Connecticut Technical High School System Adult Education Program is to provide a unique and rigorous post-secondary learning environment that ensures both student academic success, and trade mastery and instills a zest for lifelong learning; prepares students for career advancement, apprenticeships, and immediate productive employment; responds to employers' and industries' current and emerging and changing global workforce needs and expectations through business/school partnerships.
About the Review
This review was funded by the Connecticut Health & Life Sciences Career Initiative (HLSCI), a Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College and Career Training grant, as implemented by the U.S. Department of Labor. HLSCI is an equal opportunity program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.