- Building Construction for Fire Prevention: 3 credits, lower division level
- Codes and Standards: 3 credits, lower division level
- Fire Behavior and Combustion: 3 credits, lower division level
- Fire Prevention and Inspection: 3 credits, upper division level
- Fire Protection Systems: 3 credits, lower division level
September 2010 through December 2022
The Connecticut Department of Administrative Services, Division of Construction Services, Office of Education and Data Management works with the State Codes and Standards Committee and the Connecticut Fire Marshals Association Fire Marshal Training Council to train and credential building and fire code officials.