- Fire Investigation I: 3 credits, lower division level
- Fire Investigation II: 3 credits, upper division level
- Building Construction for Fire Prevention: 3 credits, lower division level
- Codes and Standards: 3 credits, lower division level
- Fire Behavior and Combustion: 3 credits, lower division level
- Fire Prevention and Inspection: 3 credits, upper division level
- Fire Protection Systems: 3 credits, lower division level
September 2010 through December 2022
The Connecticut Department of Administrative Services, Division of Construction Services, Office of Education and Data Management works with the State Codes and Standards Committee and the Connecticut Fire Marshals Association Fire Marshal Training Council to train and credential building and fire code officials.
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students should log into the ACORN Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students should contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.