- Gas Piping System Design, Material, Components, and Installation: 6 credits, lower division level
- Gas Testing, Inspection, Installation, and Utilization in Large Equipment: 4 credits, lower division level
- Introduction to the Business of Plumbing and Gas Fitting: 1 credit, lower division level
- Storage and Handing of Liquefied Petroleum Gases: 1 credit, lower division level
- Venting of Gas Equipment: 3 credits, lower division level
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students should log into the ACORN Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students should contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.