- Industrial Safety: 3 credits, upper division level
- Introduction to Engineering Technology: 3 credits, lower division level
- Principles of Occupational Safety: 3 credits, lower division level
- Worker/Supervisor Relations: 3 credits, upper division level
September 2001 through January 2007
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the ACORN Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.