Skip to main content
Charter Oak State College Official Catalog

College Withdrawal Policy

A student wishing to withdraw entirely from the College can obtain the "College Withdrawal" form from the Registrar's Office. An exit interview must be scheduled with the Financial Aid Office if a student is receiving aid. Students who have withdrawn from the College and later decide to return must apply for readmission. If a student withdraws from the College, the College fee will not be refunded.