Skip to main content
Charter Oak State College Official Catalog

Academic Forgiveness Policy


Prior to matriculation, an undergraduate student may elect to have undesired transfer courses removed from his/her academic transcript. A credit removal request form must be completed and submitted to the Registrar's office. Once approved, the credit removal is permanent. Credits cannot be removed once the student is matriculated.

Undergraduate students who withdraw (or are withdrawn from the college) and later choose to apply for re-admission, are not eligible for Academic Forgiveness a second time.