Skip to main content
Charter Oak State College Official Catalog

Gender Change Policy

Students who have chosen to legally change their gender identification marker should provide a copy of their driver’s license, passport, visa or legal paperwork verifying their identified gender. Students should provide this documentation along with the "Student Gender Information Form" to the Registrar’s Office.

For more information on changing gender on your CT Driver’s License please visit the DMV website.