Charter Oak State College is your home for online healthcare programs.
OHIMA attendees see our special offer below!
Our courses are entirely online for when you are available. Participate in group discussions in classes with your peers. Take advantage of six start dates. Get credit for your credentials. Check out our Health Care programs below. Have questions? Contact us, identify yourself as a healthcare employee, tell us your story, and we'll take it from there!
We're Celebrating Health Information Professionals All Month!
OHIMA Attendees APPLY FREE now through March 31st.
Use your voucher code: OHIMA18 and APPLY FREE today. It's a $75 value!
Questions? Contact Enrollment Counselor Allison Cook.
(860) 515-3701 · firstname.lastname@example.org
* Offer valid only for new applicants to undergraduate and certificate programs. Ends March 31, 2018.
Choose from several relevant healthcare programs, including:
- Bachelor’s in Health Information ManagementCAHIIM accredited
- Bachelor’s in Health Care Administration
- Bachelor’s in General Studies, concentration in Health Studies
- Master’s in Organizational Effectiveness and Leadership
- Certificate Programs in Medical Coding, Health Information Management, Direct Care, Elder Care, Leadership in Health Care Administration, and more
Get ahead with college credit for credentials we've evaluated:
|Certified Professional Coder (CPC)||up to 19|
|Certified Coding Specialist (CCS)||up to 22|
|Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT)||up to 36|
|Registered Nurse (RN)||up to 45|
|Respiratory Therapist||up to 39|
|Radiologic Technologist||up to 33|
|Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA)||up to 25|
|Certified Professional Compliance Officer (CPCO)||up to 23|
“The Health Care Administration program is comprehensive and provides students with an excellent knowledge base to pursue a career in this field. With all the changes and opportunities that are happening within our healthcare system, I would recommend this program to anyone looking to gain a competitive advantage. In addition, classes such as Accounting and Finance provide valuable training that can be applied to other businesses as well.”