Charter Oak's Admissions Office strives to provide you the respect, individualized attention, and quality customer service for which we are well-known.
We will guide you through every step of the admissions process by giving you the information and tools necessary to help you complete your degree.
We Are Here to Help!
You can ask us questions about completing you bachelor's degree or earning your master's degree online. Call us, email us, or use the live chat here on our website.
If you have general questions about the College, can't find something on our Web site or want information sent to you, contact:
- Alison Sincovic, Enrollment Services Associate
More Detailed Information
If you need more detailed information including degree requirements, academic programs, how to apply or just want advice on your own personal circumstances, contact:
- Liz Burns, Enrollment Services Associate
- Roseann Szmeiter, Enrollment Services Associate
Already in the Application Process?
If you need assistance throughout the application process, contact:
- Suzanne Mathews, Enrollment Services Associate
Already Accepted to Charter Oak?
Once you are accepted, you will be assigned to one of our experienced Admissions Counselors, who will provide you with initial academic counseling and help you become a matriculated (enrolled) student.
- Moses Adgers, Admissions Counselor
- Orchid Deer Dalomba, Admissions Counselor
- Bob Frederick, Assistant Director, Military Transfer Advisor
- Shawn Holliday, Enrollment Counselor, Public Safety Administration Program
- Allison Cook, Admissions Counselor