Meet Charter Oak's Admissions Team
Charter Oak's Admissions Office strives to provide you the respect, individualized attention, and quality customer service for which we are well-known. We will guide you through every step of the admissions process by giving you the information, tools and guidance necessary to help you complete your degree.
We are here to help!
Offering Live Online Chat on Mondays from 1PM-2PM EST and on select Wednesday evenings
For General Questions
If you have general questions about the College, can't find something on our Web site or want information sent to you, contact:
- Alison Sincovic, Enrollment Services Associate
For More Detailed Information
If you need more detailed information including degree requirements, academic programs, how to apply or just want advice on your own personal circumstances, contact:
- Liz Burns, Enrollment Services Associate
- Roseann Szmeiter, Enrollment Services Associate
In the Application Process
If you need assistance throughout the application process, contact:
- Suzanne Mathews, Enrollment Services Associate
Following Your Acceptance to Charter Oak
Once you are accepted, you will be assigned to one of our experienced Admissions Counselors, who will provide you with initial academic counseling and help you become a matriculated (enrolled) student.
- Moses Adgers, Admissions Counselor
- Orchid Deer Dalomba, Admissions Counselor
- Bob Frederick, Assistant Director, Military Transfer Advisor
- Shawn Holliday, Enrollment Counselor, Public Safety Administration Program
- Allison Cook, Admissions Counselor