Amount of award: $1,000 Community College Transfer Scholarship Application (PDF)
- Demonstrated interest and success in online learning
- Completion of 6 or more credits through online courses
- Accepted at Charter Oak State College - application and credentials on file
- Overall grade point average: 2.7
- Nominated by an instructor, counselor or administrator at the attending community college
- Provide a short essay on the benefits of online learning
Application Deadline: May 1st
Awards Announced: May 15th
Complete the attached application and supporting documents and fax to Admissions at (860) 760-6047.
The nomination should be sent by the nominator in a separate email.
The scholarship will be applied toward tuition and fees upon matriculation.