Join Us! HIM, HI & HCA Virtual Open House
Wednesday, March 10 @ 6:00PM ESTRSVP
Have questions about our M.S. in Health Informatics, B.S. in Health Information Management & B.S. and M.S. in Health Care Administration Programs? Learn why Charter Oak is your home for online Health Care programs! Join Dr. Brooke Palkie, RHIA, Chair, Health Science & Technology Department; Cindy Edgerton, MHA, M.Ed, RHIA, Program Director, B.S. Health Information Management; Lori Gagne Pendleton, Admissions Director; and Bob Frederick, Associate DIrector Admissions.
Considering your next step? Seeking a trusted online College with career relevant degrees? We're here to help! We've been successfully online for over two decades. Let's get started!
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Child Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: RN/ADN to BSN
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Bachelor of Science in General Studies
Federal Financial Aid is Available to Those Who Qualify
Charter Oak State College is a Connecticut State College and is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Bachelor’s degree holders make $1 million more on average over their lifetime compared to their peers who have only a high school degree. *
Employees with a bachelor’s degree now make up 57 percent of total wages earned. **
99 percent of jobs created since the recession (December 2007 - June 2009) went to individuals with at least some postsecondary education. **
Why Charter Oak State College?
- 100% online
- Credit for credentials
- Six (6) start dates
- Expert Faculty