Welcome Duncaster Employees!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? We’re here to help! Our online programs were built with working adults like you in mind. Check out your discounts and benefits with us and our career-focused degree and certificate programs in Health Care. Let’s get started!
Duncaster employees seeking to further their education may apply to Duncaster’s Educational Assistance Program. For more information on how to apply to the program, please contact Valerie Santos, Vice President – Human Resources.
- 10% tuition discount on all degree and certificate programs.
- * Apply Free (a $50 value).
- Invitations to free Open Houses and Career enhancing webinars via our Always Learning Virtual Webinar Series.
* Next Step: Complete the "Get Started Today" form on the right to receive the link to your free application in your email.
* Next Step: Click the "Request Free Application" button, complete the form and receive the link to your free application in your email.
- Master of Science in Health Care Administration
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Master of Science in Organizational Effectiveness and Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management - CAHIIM accredited
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: RN/ADN to BSN - CCNE accredited
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Long Term Care Certificate for Direct Care Workers
- Long Term Care Certificate for Direct Care Workers - Specialty Skills in Elder Care
- Certificate in Health Information Management
- Certificate in Leadership in Health Care Administration
- Medical Coding Certificate
High median annual wage for healthcare practitioners and technical occupations (registered nurses, physicians etc.).
Employment in healthcare occupations is projected to grow 15 percent from 2019 to 2029.
Healthcare occupations are projected to add more jobs than any of the other occupational groups.
* Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Why Charter Oak State College?
- 100% online
- Credit for credentials
- Six (6) start dates
- Expert Faculty