Skip to main content

Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor License

Charter Oak State College building

Credits Available

  • Alcohol and Drug Counselor (6 credits, lower division level)

Dates Valid


Issuing Agency

Connecticut Department of Public Health (formerly Connecticut Alcohol and Drug Abuse Commission Certification Board)

Applying for the Credit

Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.

  • Charter Oak students: Log into the Acorn Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
  • Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.