Careers in designing, planning, managing, building and maintaining the built environment. Includes Construction, Design / Pre-Construction, and Maintainence / Operations.
Credits are available for these Architecture and Construction programs and credentials that have undergone a Connecticut Credit Assessment Program (CCAP) review.
- American Institute of Architects
- American Society of Professional Estimators
- Connecticut Carpenter's Training Center
- Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection
- Connecticut Department of Public Health
- Connecticut Technical High School System
- Construction Specifications Institute
- Contractor's State License Board
- Massachusetts Department of Public Safety
- New England Interstate Water Pollution Control Commission
- TRUMPF Manufacturing