- Connecticut Community Colleges:
- Capital Community College Certified Nurse Aide Program
- Gateway Community College Certificated Nursing Assistance Program, also known as Certified Nurse's Aide Training Program or Patient Care Technician Training Program
- Housatonic Community College Certificated Nursing Assistant Program
- Manchester Community College Certified Nurse Aide Training Program
- Middlesex Community College Certified Nurse Aide Program
- Northwestern Community College Nurse Aide Program
- Norwalk Community College Certified Nurse Aide Program, also known as Nursing Assistant Program
- Quinebaug Community College Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program
- Three Rivers Community College Certified Nurse Aide Program
- Tunxis Community College Patient Care Technician Program
- Connecticut Technical High Schools (CTTHS):
- Certified Nurse Assistant Adult Education Program
- Certified Nurse Assistant High School Program
- Nurse Aide Certification Course (4 credits, lower division level)
July 2010 through July 2020
About the Programs
The same curriculum is used by each of the system training sponsors listed above, with slight variations in the program name.The programs are designed to provide students with the fundamental knowledge and skills needed to function as a certified nurse assistant or aide (CNA). The training prepares the students to take the State CNA exam and earn that professional license.
Applying for the Credit
Have your training sponsor submit your transcript or record to the Registrar to apply for the credit.
About the Review
This review was funded by the Connecticut Health & Life Sciences Career Initiative (HLSCI), a Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College and Career Training grant, as implemented by the U.S. Department of Labor. HLSCI is an equal opportunity program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.