- Dental Assistant Program
- Heating and Cooling Apprenticeship
- High School Health Careers Courses
- Licensed Practical Nurse Program
- Medical Assistant Program
- Medical Terminology Course
- National Institute for Metalworking Skills (NIMS) Level 1 Machining Credentials
- Nursing Assistant Program
- Surgical Technology Program
Source of Records
Registrar or record office of the student's technical high school.
Applying for the Credit
Have your training sponsor submit your transcript or record to the Registrar to apply for the credit.
About the Training Sponsor
The mission of the Connecticut's Regional Vocational Technical School Systems is to provide a rigorous educational program meeting the needs of Connecticut's citizens and employers through academic instruction, intensive occupation-specific training, and apprenticeship credit.