- HIM 205 - Reimbursement Methodologies: 3 credits, lower division level
- HIM 210 - Medical Coding and Billing I: 3 credits, lower division level
- HIM 211 - Medical Coding and Billing II: 3 credits lower, division level
- HIM 315 - Healthcare Statistics: 3 credits, upper division level
- Health Information Law, Privacy and Security: 1 credit, upper division level
- Healthcare Information Management and Leadership: 1 credit, lower division level
- Healthcare Quality: 2 credits, lower division level
- Healthcare Research: 2 credits, upper division level
- Training and Development: 1 credit, upper division level
January 2017 through December 2022
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students should log into the ACORN Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students should contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.