Skip to main content
Considerations In Pursuing Credit For A Credential
What Else Should I Consider?
- Discuss your plan with your Academic Counselor.
- Any credit awarded should fit into your degree plan.
- You cannot be awarded credit that duplicates credit already on your transcript.
- Any credit awarded is based on equivalency between college course content and knowledge verified by the credentialing process.
- Your professional experience may cover a wider range of knowledge than the credential verifies.
- If you wish to pursue credit for broader learning, explore the Portfolio Program.
- If you require credit for a particular course the Portfolio Program may be a better fit for your needs.