Careers related to the design, development, support, and management of hardware, software, multimedia, and systems integration services. Includes Information Support & Services, Network Systems, Programming & Software Development, and Web & Digital Communications.
Credits are available for these Information Technology programs and credentials that have undergone a Connecticut Credit Assessment Program (CCAP) review.
- Computer Education Services
- Connecticut Computer Service, Inc.
- Corporate Training Center
- Human Factors International
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium
- New Horizons Computer Learning Center