Mental Health Worker Training Program Credential
- MH01: Abnormal Psychology (3 credits, lower division level)
- MH02: Sociology of Deviant Behavior (3 credits, lower division level)
- MH03: Applied Mental Health Procedures (3 credits, lower division level)
- MH04: Pharmacology - Basic Level (4 credits, lower division level)
- MH05: Applied Pharmacology - Advanced Level (2 credits, upper division level)
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the Acorn Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.