Montessori Early Childhood Education Certification (ages birth-6)
- Child Development (3 credits, lower division level)
- Children's Literature/Language/Literacy Development (3 credits, lower division level)
- Early Childhood Methods (6 credits, lower division level)
- Field Experience/Practicum (6 credits, upper division level)
- Introduction to Early Childhood Education (3 credits, lower division level)
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the Acorn Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.