- Imaging Procedures, Patient Care and Administrative Procedures: 4 credits, upper division level
- Non-imaging In-vivo Procedures and Nuclear Medicine In-vivo Procedures: 4 credits, upper division level
- Physical Science and Radiation Biology, Safety and Protection: 4 credits, upper division level
- Radiopharmaceuticals, Therapeutic Uses of Radionuclide: 4 credits, upper division level
May 1997 through June 2005
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the ACORN Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.