- Child Development: 3 credits, lower division level
- Children’s Literature/Language/Literacy Development: 3 credits, lower division level
- Early Childhood Education Methods: 6 credits, lower division level
- Field Experience/Practicum: 6 credits, upper division level
- Intro to Early Childhood Education: 3 credits, lower division level
This association may Also Be Known As (AKA):
- Montessori Centre Internationale
- Montessori Internationale
The credential may also be known as (AKA):
- AMI Diploma
- AMI Montessori Diploma
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students should log into the Acorn Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students should contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.