Prior Learning Assessment Scholarship

How Do I Get Help With The Fees?

The College Foundation has made PLA Scholarships available to help you with the fees. The application with instructions is in Student Self-Service / Student Forms on the ACORN Student Portal (you will need to log in to the portal to access that section).

Current fees are posted in the online College catalog: