- Advanced Program Management: 3 credits, upper division level
- MGT 460 - Fundamentals of Project Management: 3 credits, upper division level
- MGT 462 - Effective Project Management: 3 credits, upper division level
- MGT 464 - Mastering Project Management: 3 credits, upper division level
January 2008 through May 2021
About the Credential
The Program Management Professional (PgMP) certificate is designed for those who manage multiple, complex projects to achieve strategic and organizational results. The PgMP certificate holder’s focus is to group multiple related projects maximizing organizational benefits that may not be realized if these projects were managed in a stand-alone fashion. The purpose of acquiring the PgMP credential is to enhance the holder’s qualification in the job market to fulfill employers demand for program managers with competencies that advance organizational strategic and business objectives.
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the ACORN Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.