- BUS 120 - Business Law: 3 credits, lower division level
- PHL 485 - Business Ethics and Individual Values: 3 credits, upper division level
- PLG 314 - Real Estate Law: 3 credits, upper division level
March 2012 through March 2022
Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation
9960 Maryland Drive #400; Richmond, VA 23233
About the Credential
Candidates for the Real Estate Salesperson license exam must have a high school diploma, or the equivalent, and have successfully completed the required 60 hours of pre-license education. The Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation Department has contracted with PSI to develop, proctor, and conduct its Real Estate Salesperson examination program. PSI provides examinations through a network of computer and paper-and-pencil examination centers in Virginia. PSI works closely with the Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation and its Examination Review Committee to be certain that examinations meet local as well as national requirements in basic principles of real estate and examination development standards. The Examination Content Outlines have been approved by the Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation and are updated and reviewed annually as needed.
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the ACORN Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.