- BUS 120: Business Law (3 credits, lower division level)
- PHL 485: Business Ethics and Individual Values (3 credits, upper division level)
- PLG 314: Real Estate Law (3 credits, upper division level)
February 2010 through April 2019
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the Acorn Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.