- BUS 120 - Business Law: 3 credits, lower division level
- PHL 485 - Business Ethics and Individual Values: 3 credits, upper division level
- PLG 314 - Real Estate Law: 3 credits, upper division level
February 2010 through April 2019
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the ACORN Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.