- Industrial Safety (3 credits, upper division level)
- Introduction to Engineering Technology (3 credits, lower division level)
- Principles of Occupational Safety (3 credits, lower division level)
- Worker/Supervisor Relations (3 credits, upper division level)
September 2001 through January 2007
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the Acorn Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.