- Scaled Agile and Lean Methodologies: 3 credits, upper division level
January 2014 through December 2023
Applying for the Credit
Submit a Credential Credit Application to apply for the credit.
- Charter Oak students: Log into the Acorn Student Portal and look in Student Self-Service / Student Forms.
- Non-Charter Oak students: Contact the PLA Office to request a Credential Credit Application.
Scaled Agile and Lean Methodologies: 3 credits, upper division level
Holders of this credential possess competencies in how to apply Scaled Agile principles, methodologies, and decision-making tools to effectively and efficiently lead Lean- Agile Enterprises through the lenses of a systems thinking framework.
Knowledge/Competencies/Learning Outcomes Verified by the Credential
- Understand Scaled Agile principles
- Methodologies for leading Lean - Agile Enterprises
- Decision making using lean methodologies
- Apply the Scaled Agile Framework to increase efficiency and effectiveness to improve operations in the entire supply chain
- Creating a Lean-Agile/ systems thinking organizational culture and mindset