Planning, managing and providing scientific research and professional and technical services (e.g., physical science, social science, engineering) including laboratory and testing services, and research and development services. Includes Engineering, Mathematics, Science, and Technology.
Credits are available for these Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics programs and credentials that have undergone a Connecticut Credit Assessment Program (CCAP) review.
- American Association for Laboratory Animal Science
- Association of Clincal Research Professionals
- Certified Clinical Research Coordinator
- Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology
- Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection
- Connecticut School of Electronics
- Data Institute
- Computer Electronic Specialist Program
- Computer Electronic Technician Program
- Eastern Connecticut State University (ECSU)
- National Certifying Agency for Laboratory Personnel
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying
- New England Technical Institute
- Pennsylvania Department of State