Join Us! Undergraduate Virtual Open House
Wednesday, December 9 @ 5:30PM ETRSVP
Attendees APPLY FREE!
Learn more about our undergraduate degree programs and have your questions answered by our admissions counselors.
Accredited, affordable and online. Just what you need now.
Get to the next level with our career boosting certificates and undergraduate degrees, or prepare for leadership in healthcare with an online Master’s degree. We’re ready when you are.Let's Get Started!
- Bachelor's in Cyber Security
- Bachelor's in Health Care Administration
- Bachelor's in Health Information Management - CAHIIM accredited*
- Bachelor's in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master's in Health Care Administration
- Master’s in Health Informatics
- Master's in Organizational Effectiveness and Leadership
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) up to 19 credits
- Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) up to 22 credits
- Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) up to 36 credits
- Registered Nurse (RN) up to 45 credits
- Respiratory Therapist up to 39 credits
- Radiologic Technologist up to 33 credits
- Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA) up to 25 credits
- Certified Professional Compliance Officer (CPCO) up to 23 credits
Federal Financial Aid is Available to Those Who Qualify
Charter Oak State College is a Connecticut State College and is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Get in touch with us today to talk about completing your degree online.
- (860) 515-3701
Why Charter Oak State College?
- 100% online
- Credit for credentials
- Six (6) start dates
- Expert Faculty