We’re designed for working adults.
Get to the next level with our career boosting certificates and undergraduate degrees, or prepare for leadership in health care with an online Master’s degree. We’re ready when you are.Let's Get Started!
Online Health Care Programs
- Bachelor's in Cyber Security
- Bachelor's in General Studies, concentration in Health Studies
- Bachelor's in Health Care Administration
- Bachelor's in Health Information Management - CAHIIM accredited*
- Bachelor's in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master's in Health Care Administration
- Master's in Organizational Effectiveness and Leadership
- Certified Professional Coder
(CPC) up to 19 credits
- Certified Coding Specialist
(CCS) up to 22 credits
- Registered Health Information Technician
(RHIT) up to 36 credits
- Registered Nurse
(RN) up to 45 credits
- Respiratory Therapist up to 39 credits
- Radiologic Technologist up to 33 credits
- Certified Professional Medical Auditor
(CPMA) up to 25 credits
- Certified Professional Compliance Officer
(CPCO) up to 23 credits
Bachelor’s degree holders make $1 million more on average over their lifetime compared to their peers who have only a high school degree.*
Employees with a bachelor’s degree now make up 57 percent of total wages earned.**
Jobs requiring a Bachelor’s degree or higher accounted for two out of every three that were added in health care from Dec. 2007 - Jan. 2016.**
Get in touch with us today to talk about completing your degree online.
- (860) 515-3701
Federal Financial Aid is Available to Those Who Qualify
Charter Oak State College is a Connecticut State College and is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Why Charter Oak State College?
- 100% online
- Credit for credentials
- Six (6) start dates
- Expert Faculty