We’re designed for working adults.
Get to the next level with our career boosting certificates and undergraduate degrees, or prepare for leadership in health care with an online Master’s degree. We’re ready when you are.Let's Get Started!
Online Health Care Programs
- Bachelor's in Cyber Security
- Bachelor's in General Studies, concentration in Health Studies
- Bachelor's in Health Care Administration
- Bachelor's in Health Information Management - CAHIIM accredited*
- Bachelor's in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master's in Health Care Administration Starts January 2020
- Master's in Organizational Effectiveness and Leadership
*The HIM Bachelor of Science program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM).
- Certified Professional Coder
(CPC) up to 19 credits
- Certified Coding Specialist
(CCS) up to 22 credits
- Registered Health Information Technician
(RHIT) up to 36 credits
- Registered Nurse
(RN) up to 45 credits
- Respiratory Therapist up to 39 credits
- Radiologic Technologist up to 33 credits
- Certified Professional Medical Auditor
(CPMA) up to 25 credits
- Certified Professional Compliance Officer
(CPCO) up to 23 credits
Bachelor’s degree holders make $1 million in additional earnings on average over their lifetime compared to their peers who have only a high school degree.*
On an annual basis, bachelor’s degree holders earn about $32,000 more than those whose highest degree is a high school diploma.*
Workers with a Bachelor’s degree or higher accounted for two out of every three jobs added in health care between December 2007 and January 2016.**
Federal Financial Aid is Available to Those Who Qualify
Charter Oak State College is a Connecticut State College and is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Why Charter Oak State College?
- 100% online
- Credit for credentials
- Six (6) start dates
- Expert Faculty