Accredited, affordable and online. Just what you need now.
Get to the next level with our career boosting certificates and undergraduate degrees, or prepare for leadership in healthcare with an online Master’s degree. We’re ready when you are.
Question: How do I redeem my qualified credential(s) for undergraduate and/or graduate college credit with Charter Oak?
Answer: Tell us which credentials/certifications you’ve earned when you apply along with your member ID. We’ll do the rest. View the full list of evaluated professional credentials for credit.
- Certified Coding Associate (CCA) up to 20
- Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) up to 23
- Certified Documentation Improvement Practitioner (CDIP) up to 19
- Certified Inpatient Coder (CIC) up to 17
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CMA) up to 10
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) up to 4
- Neurophysiologic Intraoperative Monitoring (CNIM) up to 35
- Certified Outpatient Coder (COC) up to 23
- Certified Professional Biller (CPB) up to 9
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) up to 18
- Certified Professional Compliance Officer (CPCO) up to 23
- Health Information and Management Systems, Certified Professional (CPHIMS) up to 9
- Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA) up to 25
- Certified Phlebotomy Technologist (CPT) up to 4
- Risk Adjustment Coder (CRC) up to 23
- Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) up to 29
- Emergency Medical Services Responder (EMR) up to 2
- Emergency Medical Services Technician (EMT) up to 4
- Emergency Medical Services Technician, Advanced (EMT-A) up to 6
- Health Services Executive (HSE)* up to 19
- Nurse, Licensed Practical (LPN) up to 16
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging technician (MRIT) up to 16
- Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) up to 3
- Registered Electroencephalographic Technologist (RET) up to 19
- Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) up to 48
- Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) up to 37
- Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) up to 24
- Nurse, Registered (RN) up to 64
- Radiologic Technologist (RT) up to 33
- Paramedic up to 12
*Approved for Graduate level.
Federal Financial Aid is Available to Those Who Qualify
Charter Oak State College is a Connecticut State College and is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Why Charter Oak State College?
- 100% online
- Credit for credentials
- Six (6) start dates
- Expert Faculty