Charter Oak State College & UConn Health present...
COLLECT. DETECT. PROTECT.
HEALTH INFORMATION NEEDS CYBER SECURITY
Wednesday, April 6th, 2016 at 5:30 p.m. at UConn Health in Farmington, CT
Hear experts in the field of Health Information discuss the issues and implications of cyber security facing the healthcare industry.
- Anne Diamond, CEO at UConn John Dempsey Hospital
- Bimal Patel, Senior VP & East Region President at Hartford HealthCare
- Tom Murphy, Chief Information Security Officer at UConn Health
- Anne Elwell, Vice President for Community Relations at Qualidigm
- Alison Nicklas, HIM Director & Privacy Officer at St. Francis Hospital
- Joyce Petrella, President at Calculus of Talent
- Ed Klonoski, President at Charter Oak State College
- 5:30 p.m. -- Arrive to network before the panel discussion
- 6:00 p.m. -- Panel Discussion with Q&A
- 7:15 p.m. -- Reception - Heavy hors d'oeuvres & beverages provided
UConn Health – Main Building
Low Learning Center
263 Farmington Ave
Farmington, CT 06032
Parking is available in Garage 3
The event is free and open to the public, but RSVP's are required.
To RSVP or get info, contact Nancy Taylor at email@example.com or 860-515-3863