- Harris-Weiner Endowed Scholarship
- Robert & Margaret Patricelli Endowed Scholarship
- John & Elizabeth Blennerhassett Endowed Scholarship
- Beverly & Rodney Hawes, Jr. Endowed Scholarship
- Sgt. George Dingwall Endowed Scholarship
- R. Wayne Clugston Scholarship
- Technology Grant
- D'Amato Graduate Award
- Women in Transition (WIT) Endowed Fund
- Shea Endowed Fund
- Mark Carr Scholarship Award
- Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) Scholarship
- Student Crisis Fund
- Community College Transfer Scholarship
The Endowment Fund provides for the future of the College, its students, and faculty and is a lasting gift for generations. Donations to the Endowed Fund are subject to a requirement that the principle be maintained intact and invested to create a source of income for future generations.
Donations may be allocated to a specific Endowed Fund or where most needed.
An endowed named gift may be established with a minimum of $10,000. The endowed gift may be made in payments over a designated number of years.
Endowment revenue can be restricted by donors. Several of our endowed scholarships are both need-based and merit-based.
For further information, please contact the Charter Oak State College Foundation at email@example.com